Join us on Friday, April 6th at the Pyle Center in Madison to celebrate the election of our 2018 class of Wisconsin Academy Fellows. The public is welcome as these distinguished Wisconsinites from a wide range of disciplines, and with extraordinary levels of accomplishment in their fields as well as lifelong commitments to intellectual discourse and public service are honored with the highest level of recognition conferred by the Wisconsin Academy.
- Todd Andrew Berry (Middleton): public policy research and civic education
- Renee Boldt (Appleton): community volunteer
- Tom Boldt (Appleton): chief executive officer
- Anthony Bukoski (Superior): short-story writer
- Katherine J. Cramer (Madison): political scientist
- Sarah Day (Madison): actor
- Max Garland (Eau Claire): poet, teacher, musician
- John D. Lyons (Madison): fisheries scientist and ichthyologist
- Curt Meine (Prairie du Sac): conservation biologist and environmental historian
- David M. Mickelson (Madison): glacial geologist
- Gregg Mitman (Madison): environmental historian
- Dipesh Navsaria (Madison): pediatrician, public service
- Kevin L. Shafer (Milwaukee): civil engineer, utility manager
- John W. Valley (Madison): geochemist
The Fellows Award Ceremony will include an opening reception with hors d'oeuvres, mingling, and cash bar in the Pyle Center's AT&T Lounge from 5:00 pm until 5:45 pm. The award ceremony will begin promptly at 6:00 pm in the Pyle Center's waterfront Alumni Lounge. The ceremony will be followed by a dessert reception.
Academy Member: $40
General Public: $50
Party of 8: $350
If you have any questions regarding your membership status, please contact Amanda Shilling at 608-263-1692 x16.
Register for your tickets now, space is limited.