Wisconsin Business Roundtable on Climate Change
November 18, 2020 • Online • Hosted by the Wisconsin Academy of Sciences, Arts & Letters
From 9:00am-12:00pm on November 18, 2020, Wisconsin’s business leaders will gather for a visionary virtual conference to kickstart a dialogue about leading on climate change in today’s transformative times. Hear from C-suite leaders about how they are lowering their carbon footprints and positioning their businesses to lead on addressing societal challenges. We'll feature businesses from across the state, from a variety of sectors and sizes. You'll walk away with ideas on how to chart new paths that benefit your company while addressing today’s biggest climate, social, and economic concerns.
Convened by the Wisconsin Academy and the Wisconsin Sustainable Business Council, the conference will offer two dynamic keynote and panel conversations:
Leading with Bold Innovation with:
- Tom Boldt, CEO of The Boldt Company
- Jeff Thompson, CEO Emeritus of Gundersen Health Systems
The Way Forward with:
- August Ball, CEO and Founder of Cream City Conservation & Consulting LLC
- Kari Grasee, Vice President of Business Workplace Services of American Family Insurance
- Kathy Jankowski, President and CEO of Evergreen Credit Union
- Katie McGinty, Vice President & Chief Sustainability, Government and Regulatory Affairs Officer of Johnson Controls
Visit the Agenda tab for details.
This is a must-attend event for Wisconsin business leaders looking to launch the conversation about how Wisconsin businesses can lead the charge to a sustainable future. Will you be there?
|Pay What You Can|
Wisconsin Academy Offices
1922 University Avenue
Madison, Wisconsin 53726
James Watrous Gallery
3rd Floor, Overture Center for the Arts
201 State Street
Madison, WI 53703
Phone: 608.733.6633 x25