Send in your fiction and poetry contest submissions and payments online!
Please read the complete contest rules and regulations for either the fiction or poetry contest before submitting your works and/or payments through this page. If you have questions about electronic submissions or payments, please contact Matt Rezin at 608-263-1692 x10. Thanks for your participation.
The submission process is as follows:
- Select your payment level from one of four options. Prices vary depending on the contest in which you wish to participate and the status of your Wisconsin Academy membership. If you wish to become an Academy member and save 20% on your contest submission fees, add a Wisconsin Academy membership to your cart before you add your submissions and then return to this submission page.
- Adjust the Quantity to reflect the number of submissions. One fiction manuscript is included in one Fiction Contest Fee submission and up to three poems in a single document are included in one Poetry Contest Fee submission.
- Add the number of submissions your to your Cart. Note that your Cart and amount appear in the upper-right hand corner of every page.
- Check out your Cart. Don't forget to select your PDF document and click Upload during this step! Note that we only accept PDF versions of poems (please include all poems in a single multi-page document) and stories to ensure the integrity of fonts, line breaks, and other authorial considerations. No exceptions. Please include a cover letter bearing the poem/story title/s, and author's name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address in the single PDF document.
- Review your Order and add payment information. Review your name, address, e-mail, and submission to ensure they are correct.
- Submit Order. Click "Continue to Next Step" to process payment and submit your contest materials. Almost done!
- Record Order Confirmation Number. If you receive an order confirmation number, we have received your submission. But, if you have question about your submission, please contact us and refer to this number. Thanks!
Contest Details: Prices vary depending on the contest in which you wish to participate and the status of your Wisconsin Academy membership. Wisconsin Academy members receive a discount off of each submission to the contest. If you wish to become a member of the Academy to receive your submission discount, please add a membership to your cart before you add your entries. Entries with the incorrect membership status applied will be subject to an additional fee. Questions about the electronic submissions or current/lapsed Wisconsin Academy membership status can be sent to Matt Rezin at 608-263-1692 x10.