Monona Terrace Community and Convention Center
Use Google Maps for detailed driving directions from your point of origin. If using GPS please use these coordinates rather than One John Nolen Drive: 43.069972, -89.382583 You will arrive at the John Nolen Drive entrance to the Monona Terrace parking ramp. Or, Input 1 W. Wilson Street to enter the parking structure from Wilson St. or to use the drop-off lane.
Acceptable forms of payment for the automated ramp include Master Card, Visa or cash (no coin). Parking meters are also available for parking and can be accessed at the Wilson Street entrance–simply stay to the right as you enter to get to the top level where the meters are located. Parking meters accept quarters, dimes, and nickels. mononaterraceparking.com
Disabled parking stalls are available at no cost for Monona Terrace event parking on the upper drive-through/drop-off level near the parking meter areas on both sides of Monona Terrace. Disabled parking stalls are available for a charge on the lower parking level in front of the Level Three entrance. Curb cuts are located in close proximity to accessible parking and make travel to the building convenient.
There are nine bicycle parking racks at Monona Terrace:
- One on each side of the main pedestrian building entrance at Wilson Street/Olin Terrace level.
- One on each side of the main pedestrian entrance off of the automobile/bus drive through lane on the top deck of the parking ramp.
- One on the top deck and one on the lower deck of the parking ramp at the West end of the building (near the stair tower).
- One on the East and West ends of the building at Lake Monona level off of the bicycle/pedestrian path.
- One in the East loading dock area close to the parking ramp helix on the lake side.
- The bicycle/pedestrian elevator is located at the East end of the building next to the stair tower, and is accessible from all levels between Wilson Street/Olin Terrace and the bicycle/pedestrian path at Lake Monona level.
For those traveling from out of town, we have reserved blocks of hotel rooms at the Hilton Madison Monona Terrace, located at 9 East Wilson St., Madison, WI 53703. Blocks are available for a one-night (Thurs. Nov. 7) or two-night (Thurs. Nov. 7 & Fri. Nov. 8) stay. Reservations may be made via phone or online - see below for details. (If you prefer to stay elsewhere we recommend you explore options and book early. Due to a home football game on Saturday, there is limited vacancy in Madison hotels.)
Toll Free Phone Number: 1-877-510-7465 or 414-935-5941
Group Name: Wisconsin Academy of Sciences, Arts and Letters
Group Code for $350 rate block (Nov. 7 & 8): WIACS2 (2 night minimum required)
Group Code for $159 rate block (Nov. 7): WIACS1
Cut Off Date: Tuesday, October 8, 2019
$350 room rate block: https://www.hilton.com/en/hi/groups/personalized/M/MSNMHHF-WIACS2-201911...
$159 room rate block: https://www.hilton.com/en/hi/groups/personalized/M/MSNMHHF-WIACS1-201911...
Transportation to hotel: The Hilton Madison has complimentary shuttle service to and from Dane County Regional Airport. The hours of operation are 6:30am – 10pm, 7 days a week. Guests may request the shuttle upon arrival by using the courtesy phone located in baggage claim. Travel time to and from the airport is 15 -20 minutes depending on traffic. Underground parking is available at the Hotel at posted ramp prices. Current rates are $18 for overnight guests subject to change.