November 18, 2020 • Online • Hosted by the Wisconsin Academy of Sciences, Arts & Letters
From 9:00am-12:00pm on November 18, 2020, Wisconsin’s business leaders gathered for a visionary virtual conference to kickstart a dialogue about leading on climate change in today’s transformative times. Watch our roundtable videos to hear from C-suite leaders about how they are lowering their carbon footprints and positioning their businesses to lead on addressing societal challenges. We heard from businesses across the state about ideas on how to chart new paths that benefit businesses while addressing today’s biggest climate, social, and economic concerns.
Convened by the Wisconsin Academy and the Wisconsin Sustainable Business Council, the conference offered two dynamic keynote and panel conversations:
Leading with Bold Innovation with:
- Tom Boldt, CEO of The Boldt Company
- Jeff Thompson, CEO Emeritus of Gundersen Health Systems
The Way Forward with:
- August Ball, CEO and Founder of Cream City Conservation & Consulting LLC
- Kari Grasee, Vice President of Business Workplace Services of American Family Insurance
- Kathy Jankowski, President and CEO of Evergreen Credit Union
- Katie McGinty, Vice President & Chief Sustainability, Government and Regulatory Affairs Officer of Johnson Controls
Visit the Agenda tab for details.
A must-see event for Wisconsin business leaders looking to launch the conversation about how Wisconsin businesses can lead the charge to a sustainable future.
Thanks to our planning committee for this event:
- Tom Eggert, Founder, Wisconsin Sustainable Business Council
- John Imes, Executive Director, Wisconsin Environmental Initiative
- Jessy Servi Ortiz, Managing Director, Wisconsin Sustainable Business Council
This roundtable is co-convened by the Wisconsin Sustainable Business Council, which hosted their annual Wisconsin Sustainable Business Conference online on December 8-9. Click on the image below to learn more.